Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activities Tile - How do I get rid of big blue rectangle so I can see my activities more easily

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do I get rid of or minimise the blue rectangle on the activities screen.

On all the apps there is a big blue rectangle when looking at the exercises. 

On the Windows 10 app it takes up two thirds of the screen and stays there when I scroll through my actitivies.  This means that only two or three activities are visible and I have to do alot of scrolling to look through them.

I'd like to be able to get rid of it on all the screens but this is the most inconvenient one.

Can I get rid of it, or is there a way to get around it?

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi, @Xiselle! Could you please upload a screenshot of what you are seeing? I don't have the same behavior on my Android app.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

Best Answer

I also see a mention of the windows fitbit app. 

I also havent seen a triangle 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry, I put my post in the wrong section, I should have put it in the Windows App one.  Here's the screenshot anyway. . .Screenshot_Exercises.PNG

Best Answer
0 Votes

If your referring to the blue rectangle on the left, this is your exercise event tile. 

Your settings are set to do exercises 6 days a week .Currently it says you have done exercises in 5 days. 

To the right is salist of exercises and you should be able to scroll this upwards to see past exercoses

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks Rich

I know what the blue rectangle does, I just want to get rid of it, make it smaller, or move it sounds it's easier to scroll down my list of activities. It takes up a third of the screen.

Best Answer
0 Votes