Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add a search option on the Fitbit app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since there's quite some possible navigation inside the app for different settings, it would be nice to have a top-level (where you can see premium, device, your profile) search bar to find whatever it may be you need in any of the categories.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Guy_ Thanks for the links. 

@Luck_x_Luck Welcome to the forums. Thanks for your feedback about the Fitbit app. 

That is indeed a great idea. Just like on Android Settings. Currently there is no way to look for settings, tiles or data. However, I suggest you post this as a feature suggestion. The best place to make your voice heard is the Feature Suggestions board, where you can submit your ideas and share it with other members. Feature Suggestions. There you can get votes and comments on the idea you post. 

Have a nice day!

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Luck_x_Luck - have a look here at the online manual or here for the download one.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Guy_ , thanks for the quick links, I bookmarked them 👌.

Still, from a useability perspective it seems nicest to have so you don't have to go back and forther betweeen apps on your phone, especially while on the go rather than while at home/behind pc.

I think it shouldn't be too difficult although it does depend on implementation specs of the codebase ofc. 

Best Answer

@Guy_ Thanks for the links. 

@Luck_x_Luck Welcome to the forums. Thanks for your feedback about the Fitbit app. 

That is indeed a great idea. Just like on Android Settings. Currently there is no way to look for settings, tiles or data. However, I suggest you post this as a feature suggestion. The best place to make your voice heard is the Feature Suggestions board, where you can submit your ideas and share it with other members. Feature Suggestions. There you can get votes and comments on the idea you post. 

Have a nice day!

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes