Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding sleep schedule to wrong day?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I noticed about a week ago my Charge 4 is adding my sleep schedule to the current day, instead of the previous day? So it looks as if I have already slept for tonight, and had no sleep for yesterday at all. I tried changing the date on it manually on the app but then I lost my sleep score. Then the next night it did it again and so now there is a big gap and it appears as if I have went several days without sleep and it added it to the next day instead of the day before. What can I do to correct this? It is only my sleep that it is adding to the wrong days. I have also noticed that it is taking forever to get it to sync to my phone as well. I cant leave it synced all the time or else it drains my phone battery in a matter of a few hours it seems like so I usually just sync it every morning to get all the data from the previous day. But its taking up to 30 mins to get it to sync now. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Sleep is always credited to the day you wake up, so in the morning, the sleep you just got is considered today's (this morning's) sleep.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Okay so then technically all the other days are wrong then? Because I have only had it about 3 weeks and for the first like 2 weeks it was adding my sleep to the previous day. Like when I would sync it on Tuesday morning, it would add the sleep to Monday's day. But its actually supposed to have been adding that sleep to Tuesday?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry but I can't follow what was happening previously.  However, sometimes it takes a while in the morning for Fitbit to get your sleep data (maybe waiting to be sure you are really up?), and if you are only syncing once a day, maybe when you synced, current sleep was not ready yet but it was loading sleep from previous day, if that made any sense.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes