Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Afib notifications set up and history greyed out

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can't setup irregular heartbeat notification on my charge 6. I'm in the U.S. when I hit the setup button it goes to a gray screen and locks up. I have to restart the app to use anything, and every time I try setup it does the same thing. I've shut down app, force stopped it and cleaned cache. Stopped and restarted the Fitbit, and nothing has helped. I'm very frustrated as this was the main reason I bought the device.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
238 REPLIES 238

Same problem.  Original Sense.  Very frustrated!

@CrisVillaFitbit Hi.  Can you please make sure that this bug gets to the attention of the devs?  Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can anyone advise please? My charge 4 has stopped reporting any irregular heartbeat activity. The page freezes. I wonder if its to do with syncing to Google? The Fitbit help centre are hopeless

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem, what is the solution please?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Looks like it may be fixed by Fitbit app release 4.0.6

See "no longer able to see irregular heart rhythm history" discussion.
Best Answer

I have Atrial Fibrillation, and use my Charge 4 to keep an eye on it. For the past week it has told me I have irregular heartbeat incidences, but when I click on it to read them, all it shows is a white blank screen. I have removed and re-installed the app, un-paired and re-paired my phone, re-linked the phone to the app, removed and un-paired at the same time, so as to simulate a fresh install I have turned the phone off in between removal and installation, all to no avail. What next? Will a switch to a Google account help? Or do I have to wait for an update? 

I had problems with my Charge 3¬s (3 of them) dying after 6 to 8 months but the Charge 4 has run from August 2021 without problem until now. Any more I can do?

Other than this it works fine, it seems to record the incidents, it just won`t let me see them!

John

Best Answer
Looks like it may be fixed by Fitbit app release 4.0.6

See "no longer able to see irregular heart rhythm history" discussion.

Hopefully, your data isn't lost and it's just your Fitbit app release
that isn't presenting the data.
Best Answer

Hello everyone. Thanks for reaching out about the irregular heart rhythm notifications. 

This situation has been reported and Fitbit is working on a solution already. We shall see if the next app update brings the fix. I appreciate your patience. 

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer

thanks, any idea when that will be?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Inspire 2 APP on my phone CRASHES whenever I try to check for any Irregular Rhythm Notifications. This problem just started a week ago.  I have to close the APP and begin again.  The APP works to see any other categories, but when I try to view this, it crashes and I have to restart the APP.  Any advice, or is my FIT BIT broken? TIA.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Based on the other discussion, 4.0.6  should be available any day now.
But,  I don't know how long it takes to be available at the  Google Play
Store.
Best Answer

@CrisVillaFitbit Yes, please, this is a dev. issue!

@CrisVillaFitbit @SunsetRunner @Joetrott1 

I checked this out on another device, my wife's one, Versa 3 with the App account = the original Fitbit account, which is a Microsoft email account (she did not transfer to a Gmail account so far). The Irregular Rhythm notification history check screen works just fine on the Versa 3. I have signed up with a Gmail account on my Sense, with a failure blank screen when trying to get the Irregular Rhythm notification history, as reported.

Results:

1. Sense with Gmail: failure. Worked for about 2 days.

2. Versa 3 with MS account: never experienced issues since the Irregular Rhythm notification was released.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for your email it appears I need to disconnect from Google.
Greatly appreciated. Happy holidays.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I am experiencing the same issue with a new Sense 2 and an Android phone. Is there a solution to this problem? I can't use several of the features because the app fails to work and is simply blank with no ability to navigate. I have to close the app.

Best Answer
Another user told me it may be related to pairing with Google as I had
already suspected. So I'm going to unpair Fitbit from Google and see what
happens. If you're using Google id do the same as I think there's a bug.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Do you know how to do that? I don't see any options to separate fitbit from google. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

see my post about blank screen, no replies or help yet, but I was wondering about the "Google Connection"

john

Best Answer
0 Votes

@mkanla96 @Joetrott1 

Thanks for pushing Fitbit with your reports proving that the Irregular Rhythm notification is not functioning as it should. Next thing is not what a Customer should do, especially when it is not an isolated case. Anyway.

This reply is based on facts, but anyhow, to be confirmed by fitbit's moderator... I guess.

Once the original Fitbit account is transferred to a Google account, there is no way back (@fitbit: please confirm)

As it is displayed: 'Once moved to Google, sign in with Google'

FB sign in~2.png

Fitbit sign in original~2.png

The attached pictures speak for themselves.

The history of this subject shows that it is not a one or two incidents case,  but a severe issue to be solved @fitbit's side with any sense of urgency.

Best Answer

For "view history" not working,
this is a correction to my previous comments,
further status information, and circumvention...

I said 4.0.6 might fix the problem.
I should have said 4.06, more specifically 4.06.7

I downloaded 4.06.7 (not available yet at Google Play Store)
from other web site and installed it.
4.06.7 does NOT fix the problem.

I spoke with Fitbit support.
The problem is known and will be fixed by future release.
No fix date was given, but it seems releases are frequent,
so it should not be to far in the future.

I installed 4.03 (not available at Google Play Store), from
other web site, the most current Android release that does
not have the problem.

If you don't want to wait for a future release to fix the problem,
you could download 4.03 and then select it from your download
folder to install it.

Best Answer

I agree. Fitbit needs to fix this. It is unacceptable.

Best Answer

I just tried using a Fibit account that is NOT associated with Google but that unfortunately did not solve problem

Best Answer