Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Afib notifications set up and history greyed out

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can't setup irregular heartbeat notification on my charge 6. I'm in the U.S. when I hit the setup button it goes to a gray screen and locks up. I have to restart the app to use anything, and every time I try setup it does the same thing. I've shut down app, force stopped it and cleaned cache. Stopped and restarted the Fitbit, and nothing has helped. I'm very frustrated as this was the main reason I bought the device.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
238 REPLIES 238

This feature is no longer working. Fitbit now say I need to wait until a software update.  But is was working previously.  Really unhappy with their response 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue..still not fixed.  Unable to turn on irregular rythms.  I was getting notifications and about 1.5 months ago they stopped.   Very frustrating!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes it is Google must not have good programmers very disappointed that they took over Fitbit 
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there , since I updated my sense 2 my irregular heart rhythm history is not displaying on my phone app. It was working fine before the update. So far I have used Fitbit online chat support and both people that I interacted with clearly had comprehension difficulties. I explained in detail more than once what my problem is but yielded no results . Is there any way to revert back to the earlier version . This is driving me nuts . I have an android phone and yes I have uninstalled/reinstalled logged out and logged in again . Checked all of my settings to make sure that all is correct but still no joy . Please please please can someone….anyone offer any assistance . 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone, and welcome to our new members.

Thanks for your continued reports, and the troubleshooting steps that you've tried so far. As I mentioned before, I've escalated this issue with our Support team and they're currently working to get it fixed soon. Be sure to keep the Fitbit app up-to-date to ensure you receive the quickest resolution.

I understand how frustrating this has been for you and I apologize for the inconvenience. I appreciate your feedback and will be sure to update this thread once I receive more information.

Best Answer
Thanks for the update. I just recently received an update 4.06 however the
problem remains.
Best regards
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi update since the update on 4th December. Still crashes on irregular rhythm notifications. I have the inspire 2 watch. The app version is 4.06 and I have been through the support where they get you to reinstall etc. nothing works. Just hoping they would give me a phonecall if my heart is very irregular ... Or an extension to premium subscription. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Premium changes nothing. I have premium and same version. No workee
Best Answer
0 Votes

Just installed the update 4.08 today and it has fixed the problem.

Thanks Fitbit.

I hope it works for everyone else.

Best Answer

How did you get 4.08? The version currently in the Play Store is still 4.06.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine works now too. I checked and I guess it did an auto update to 4.08.
Thank you for fixing this issue for everyone.
Best Answer
0 Votes

It seems 4.08 has been available for iOS devices for the past two days, but isn’t yet available for Android devices. When will it be available for Android, Fitbit?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I run android, it auto updated in the play store about an hour ago.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have it on android now. Galaxy S10.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Joe, it's still not showing in the Play Store on my phone or my wife's. We're in the UK and each on different networks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue here. Reinstalled app still 4.06

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am also having this issue, where I try clicking the set-up button on the You tab. I get taken to the blank screen, and I am unable to do anything else in the app, unless I close it and reopen it. I just uninstalled and reinstalled it today. It's on version 4.06 on my phone, which is an Android. I hope this gets fixed soon.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the grayed out Afib screen on my app and was not able to make it work,  and now I don't even have that. Afib has completely disappeared from any option at all. Very disappointing. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

No and I have been having this problem since the beginning of December. I tried everything to get my irregular rhythms page back with no success. I have a cardiologist appointment on the 24th and have no data to show him. So it has been a month and a half already and one would think their developers and coders could have had the problem fixed by now. I will ask the cardiologist for another device to help me track my AFIB events.

my android phone is only giving me the old version still. What type of phone do you have? I would like to get the 4.08 version before I see the cardiologist.

LMK Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a Samsung S23+ and my wife has a Motorola of some sort. I'm on EE and my wife is on 02. Neither of us has access to version 4.08.

Best Answer
0 Votes