Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Allow choice of weight, body fat, or muscle in the Fitbit app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi folks! I love that the app asks for my target body fat percentage. It would be awesome to view my bf% progress instead of or in addition to weight. Might that be on the horizon? Bonus if muscle mass could be tracked, too!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Rich_Laue Thanks for your input. 

@atwistonlife Welcome to the forums. Thanks for reaching out about the body fat  percentage on the app. 

There is a way to see the graph for body fat percentage as well. Below the graph you have the option to select different types of information. Swipe left for additional options to be shown. The last one is the body fat percentage.

Muscle, however, is not under these options nor is it tracked. In this case I also recommend making a post in the feature suggestion board. Our development team is always monitoring this board to gather feedback from the users. Thanks in advance. 

Have a nice day!

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @atwistonlife it sounds like you are asking the community of fitbit users to add a new option 

This would be better to post in the Feature Suggestion Board. 

However, please first do a search, your suggestion may already exist. 

Best Answer

@Rich_Laue Thanks for your input. 

@atwistonlife Welcome to the forums. Thanks for reaching out about the body fat  percentage on the app. 

There is a way to see the graph for body fat percentage as well. Below the graph you have the option to select different types of information. Swipe left for additional options to be shown. The last one is the body fat percentage.

Muscle, however, is not under these options nor is it tracked. In this case I also recommend making a post in the feature suggestion board. Our development team is always monitoring this board to gather feedback from the users. Thanks in advance. 

Have a nice day!

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

Probably would have made sense for me to have mentioned that I was referring to the tile on the app dashboard, not the weight graph. (facepalm)

Thank you though, it is a new feature request and I will now go post it in the correct spot. Thanks for your help!

Best Answer
0 Votes