Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Allow option to manually set daily goal of protein, carbohydrate, and fat (separately)

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have calculated how much protein, carbohydrate and fat I need to eat per day,

and I would have liked to be able to set these goals manually so I more easily can see what category I need to focus on during the day.

For example.

Instead of just saying

Macronutrients

21% carbohydrates (26g)
20% fat (11g)
59% protein (73g)

It could add     "= 10g left on daily 36g budget" or something, calculated on each row.

Thanks

[Edit] Maybe even be able to manually set daily-calories also.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @loski 

it sounds like you are asking the community of fitbit users to add a new option 

This would be better to post in the Feature Suggestion Board. 

However, please first do a search, your suggestion may already exist. 

Best Answer

@Rich_Laue Thanks for your help. Much appreciated!

@loski Nice to see you in the forums again. Thanks for your post about nutrition goals. 

This seems like a good idea. The best place to make your voice heard is the Feature Suggestions board, where you can submit your ideas and share it with other members. You can gather votes and comments. The more votes the better the chance of getting the attention of the developers. Our development team is always monitoring this board to gather feedback from the users. Thanks in advance. Have a nice day!

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

@RodrigoMFitbit I've already asked this question but got no reply: why, despite, the huge numebr of new feature requests with hundred of votes, there is no more feedbacks on which suggestion are being considered for implementation or label not planned. All suggestions receive at the best a  simple "Review by moderator" that you can rephrase as "Acknowledged" and nothing else. Until few months ago the board was much more reviewed while now it seems a very much "abandoned board" .

Thanks

Formerly Giampi71 - Retired from Fitbit for good on November 13th 2023
Best Answer
0 Votes