Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alta HR is not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Alta he not syncing with Android phone

Was working until I had off wrist overnight

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Hellodolly

You need to restart your device.

1. Plug your charging cable into a USB port on your computer or any UL-certified USB wall charger.
  2. Clip the other end of the charging cable to the port on the back of the tracker. The pins on the charging cable must lock securely with the port. You’ll know the connection is secure when the tracker vibrates and you see a battery icon on your tracker’s display. Your tracker will begin charging.
    User-added image
  3. Press the button on your charging cable 3 times within a few seconds, briefly pausing between presses. The button is on the end of the charging cable that is plugged into your computer. When you see the Fitbit logo and the tracker vibrates, this means the tracker has restarted.
  4. Unplug your tracker from the charging cable.

Your tracker should now work normally.

Also, check to see if you're update with both the app and the firmware.

Let us know what happens.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Thank you for all the information and my Fitbit works perfectly now. I am a very old slow turtle and do not keep up with all that is required for new devices. I am keeping your post for future reference.

Many thanks

Moderator edit: personal info

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Hellodolly  glad you got it working.

The forums have all sorts of members posting and not everyone is a speedy rabbit. Just remember that often it's the slow turtle that wins the race!

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Hellodolly @Odyssey13 It's great to see you in the Fitbit Community.

@Hellodolly I'm glad to hear that you have resolved your syncing issues. Thanks for the update. On another note, you are welcome to visit the Discussions board where you might be able to find interesting topics to discuss. At the moment, you can find the following boards: Get Moving, Eat Well, Manage Weight, Sleep Better, Live Mindfully and Be Inspired.

@Odyssey13 Thank you for your help.

Hope to see you around more often.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer