Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alta HR not tracking exercise

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have updated, installed reinstalled and it is still not tracking please help this is very frustrating im really thinking of a new tracker if this cant be resolved soon. Last time it tracked  exercise was on June 8.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there i believe its smart tracker.. it did register my exercises today, so I dont know it frustrating though I have become really dependent on it in my journey to lose weight im down 21 lbs so it freaks me out a bit when I cant track, but for today its working. Thank you

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Wendy013, great to have you here in the Fitbit Community! My apologies for the late response and I'm wondering how are you tracking your exercise? Are you referring to the Smartrack feature or is this related to MobileRun using the Fitbit app?

Thank you for trying the steps to address this issue on your own and perhaps a restart will give you some extra help. For more details please refer to this help article: How do I restart my Fitbit device?

However it would be helpful to know more detail of the issue, to give you more information.

See you around and let me know how it goes.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there i believe its smart tracker.. it did register my exercises today, so I dont know it frustrating though I have become really dependent on it in my journey to lose weight im down 21 lbs so it freaks me out a bit when I cant track, but for today its working. Thank you

Best Answer