Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alta will not sync with Wileyfox Swift 2x

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Brand new Alta will not sync despite the phone app working fine and the Alta connecting with the app fine. Spent nearly three hours uninstalling and installing and restarting Fitbit. Begining to think my fit bit isn't working.

Moderator edit: Clarified subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @HughC,

Are you certain this phone is compatible with Fitbits?

I don't see it on the Device Compatibility list.

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

Best Answer

Welcome to the Forums @HughC. Hello @WavyDavey

As @WavyDavey mentioned, this is happening because the Wileyfox Swift 2x is not currently a supported device. So even if you did get some connection working, it doesn't mean that the phone is compatible. There are some users who can synchronize with non-compatible devices. If your phone meets the requirement of Minimum Supported OS (Android 4.4 KitKat), you can try the tips on this syncing help article.

Note that we don't guarantee that the functionality will be successful as we are still testing on this phone model.

Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer

The intermittent frequency of syncing with my Wiley Fox Swift 2 is annoying to say the least. In March you were testing the 'phone before supporting it, how long does that take and when will Fitbit get their act together and provide a reliable service instead of the currently atrocious customer support. If a device isn't supported then say so before we buy a Fitbit not after.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the forums @Fittermii.

At this moment we do not have any updates on the matter. Having said that, maybe you could create a post about this phone in our Feature Suggestions board. That way other users could vote or comment on your suggestion to show their support for the idea. Be sure to read the FAQ to better understand how that board works.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes