Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Always turn ON imrpove GPS accuracy?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi 

Is necessary always turn on "improve location accuracy" ? In all sports? Because I turn it off and open the sport, there is "GPS OFF"... And gps not working. PW2. Thanks

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi, @OtoMoto , welcome to the community, I'm unclear about what you are trying to achieve. On your PW2 swipe down to settings, swipe up to & touch location> If you want to activate "Location" the slider needs to be in the "on" position. Visit the Fitbit app in your phone settings>permissions>ensure "location" is allowed.

I hope this helps but if you are still stuck please post here again.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer

Hi, thanks for answer. I have always turn ON GPS on my PW2. I know how to do it. Problem is, there is an another slider and it is name is "Improve location accuracy". I dont want turns it ON, because I want to save more battery. But if I have this slider "Improve location accuracy" still turn OFF (GPS is still always ON) and then pick any sport for example running or cycling... the GPS is not working at all and watch notice me in top part od UI that GPS is OFF.  My question is why my GPS working only when slider "Improve location accuracy" is turn ON. It is bug? Bad peace of PW2? Thanks a lot for answer

Best Answer
0 Votes