Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 10 - Charge 3 - Sync Issues - Missing data

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi everyone,

Just made the jump to Fitbit from my Amazfit Bip and so far I'm very disappointed. While the Fitbit has some cool features, the syncing process is woeful. My Amazfit synced perfectly every time, my Charge 3 constantly fails to sync and when it does sync, it doesn't sync everything. It's brand new and has been like this out of the box...

Example, I'll track a workout, get 8 hours of sleep and be active for 6 out of 8 hours. I open up the Fitbit app and it performs a sync (eventually, always very slow) but my device shows "no sleep tracked" whereas the app shows my 8 hours. The device shows 0 out of 8 active hours but the apps shows differently. The app shows my workout but the device says I haven't done any workouts today! I have to refresh/sync 3 or 4 times and it can take up to an hour before my wristband shows the same info as the app. Is anyone else having these issues? 

Also, the weather app doesn't sync most of the time. I can sync my wristband 3 or 4 times but then an hour later I'll look at the weather on my wristband and it says there is no data "try syncing with your phone" - It's absolutely useless! My cheap Amazon tracker was more reliable than this. 

My girlfriend has a Charge 3 and she doesn't have as many issues as me. Her phone is Android 9.0 Huawei P20 Pro whereas mine is the newer Huawei P30 Pro running Android 10. Is there a sync bug with Android 10 maybe? Or do I have a faulty Fitbit device? 

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Anyone? 

Same issue today. Logged 7 hours of sleep but the Fitbit device says "Sleep not tracked". Also done 3 of 5 days exercise but the device still showing 2 of 5. I've synced the device to my phone at least 6 times this morning. Also still not showing any weather data. 

Am I the only one having this issue?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Syncing issues are well know problem with Fitbit & Android affecting many trackers on many devices...

I have been unable to sync normally for over 2 months now with Android 9.

Fitbit doesn't seem to be able or willing to fix it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Really!? What the hell. How can this be, when there are multiple cheap devices to be had on Amazon that sync perfectly. I know, I've owned loads of them. I thought taking the jump to a recognised worldwide brand, simple (yet important to the functionality of the device) tasks such as syncing the device to the app would be seamless. I think I might have to take my Charge 3 back and get a refund! I should've stuck with my cheaper and much more reliable AmazFit Bip.

Best Answer
0 Votes