Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android Unable to receive Whatsapp notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

hi

I am using Sony z5 compact. My flex2 is working very well with whatsapp notification before. However, seems after the update a few days ago, no whatsapp message is pulled to my flex2. I have tried to reset it in the app but I can't find whatsapp in the list as before. Anyone can help?

Thanks in advance

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

A very warm welcome to the Forums @Kororo

After checking on it, this is happening because the Sony Xperia Z5 is not currently a supported device. Since the phone is not supported, we cannot guarantee that the everything will work as supposed to.

Thanks for your understanding. Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

i just think your supported device is not up-to-date. If it is a up-to-dated list, then i think it is useless and just an excuse for fitbit to answer user's question, hey, this is not currently a supported device and then file close.

In fact, Sony Xperia Z5 is a phone released 2 years ago but fibit still support till Z3 serial. Well, i don't think it make sense since fitbit app keep release new version and required user to update it. As a user, i understand fitbit cannot guarantee that app can work in all latest devices but at least it should support the device that release in the past year ago. But sadly.....

anyway, app work fine with my phone right now after it updated and the version now i am using is 24.24.29.2.

K

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for sharing your thoughts regarding the supported devices @Kororo!

Please know that we're always looking for ways to improve the functionality and overall Fitbit experience. While a device might not show up on the list, if the hardware is the proper one, the app could work as intended.

It's great to know that everything is in order for your after the update. 

Feel free to reach out with any questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes