Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android app crashes when I try to start a new challenge

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Android app crashes every time I try to start any new challenge w/ friends. I can rematch an existing challenge. I've rebooted phone and cleared cache.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @dryheatwriter, good to see you again in the Fitbit Community. That's a weird behavior, since you have tried some steps to address this issue I would like to recommend you log out and log back into the Fitbit App for Android. That should force the app to sync with our server and show you your friends again in the Challenges.

Keep me posted how it goes, I'll be around.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @dryheatwriter, good to see you again in the Fitbit Community. That's a weird behavior, since you have tried some steps to address this issue I would like to recommend you log out and log back into the Fitbit App for Android. That should force the app to sync with our server and show you your friends again in the Challenges.

Keep me posted how it goes, I'll be around.

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer

I went the extra mile and uninstalled/reinstalled app and all is working now.

Best Answer

Hello @dryheatwriter, that's great to hear. I'm glad you are back on track after uninstalling and reinstalling the Fitbit app. I'm sure your experience will help other user in the Fitbit Community.

See you around and don't forget stay tune to our Discussion boards.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Had the same problem and your solution worked..thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried this and I still cannot start any of the 4 basic challenges. Any ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes