Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone know a good app for syncing everything?

Hey! I've been looking at the apple health app for a while, and I love how integrated it is. However, I don't own an iPhone, and don't plan to.

Does anyone know an app that can sync with as many devices as possible (fitbit, polar band, bed sleep tracker, real time glucose monitoring, nutrition apps) and process all of that into a cohesive health dashboard? I'd also like to be able to manually input test results (blood pressure, body comp tests, maybe blood tests).

If it has anything like the whoop's recovery and readiness score, that would be a bonus. Cheers!

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hey! I've been looking at the apple health app for a while, and I love how integrated it is. However, I don't own an iPhone, and don't plan to.

Does anyone know an app that can sync with as many devices as possible (fitbit, polar band, bed sleep tracker, real time glucose monitoring, nutrition apps) and process all of that into a cohesive health dashboard? I'd also like to be able to manually input test results (blood pressure, body comp tests, maybe blood tests).

If it has anything like the whoop's recovery and readiness score, that would be a bonus. Cheers!

Best Answer
0 Votes

So not wanting an iPhone, I'm assuming that you have an android phone. Since your request is not related to fitbit hardware, I'll move the thread to the android forum.

I know of sync solver for sending data to iOS, which is not what is requested  

Best Answer
0 Votes