Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone using the fitbit app on a Blackberry Z30 with success?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm looking at getting a fitbit, but have a Blackberry Z30 phone. I know the androis app installs on a Z30, but just wondered whether anyone is using the fitbit app on a Z30 with any degree of success?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @andy625, It's nice to see you have joined the Fitbit Community. Note that Blackberry phones are not supported by the Fitbit app. In some scenarios the app may run, but it present different issues in performance like is the case of the Blackberry Priv. For more details please visit this thread to learn more about other users experiences.

Wireless sync has been a frequently requested feature for different Android devices and models, although with Blackberry it's different since not all devices are able to be accessed by apps like the Fitbit App.

To see the latest list of supported devices, please go to http://www.fitbit.com/devices. If your device isn't listed, you can check the link at a later date to see if device support has been added.

See you around and let me know if you have additional questions.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes