Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App 2.66 to App 2.67 on Android 8.0.0

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Upgraded the App2.66 to 2.67, today 3mar18 and all is working as normal on the Ionic with Fitbit One in Multi.  Ionic still syncs when I open the App.

Still cannot open Fitbit Pay Wallet but Fitbit Pay still works perfectly.

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Good to hear, @Colinm39.  I updated to Android app v2.67 a couple days ago and have seen a dramatic improvement in syncing since the update - the Ionic starts syncing as soon as I open the app (I do not have All Day Sync on), and as soon as the Ionic is finished syncing it begins syncing the Charge 2 and the Charge HR.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Good to hear, @Colinm39.  I updated to Android app v2.67 a couple days ago and have seen a dramatic improvement in syncing since the update - the Ionic starts syncing as soon as I open the app (I do not have All Day Sync on), and as soon as the Ionic is finished syncing it begins syncing the Charge 2 and the Charge HR.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have gvien up trying to post and here is the message in an image..

errror 11.jpg

Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
0 Votes

@USAF-LarryMatthew is working on these odd errors. So I'm, inserting the image again to see if the error persists.

errror 11.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes