Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App won't load profiles at all/ Unable to add friends

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My android fitbit app is not loading profiles at all. So I can't add friends or edit my profile etc... I didn't think I would have to go to a web browser everytime I wanted to friend or edit 😕 .

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

@Annjunie It's great to see you in the Fitbit Community. Thank you for the details mentioned. 

You could add friends using the Fitbit app or web browser, please confirm you're following this procedure to add friends from the app: 

1. Tap the Today tab 

, and tap your profile picture.

2. Tap your name > View All Friends > Add Friends.
  3. Choose a method to find friends, then tap the Add Friend icon next to the name or email address of the person you want to add.

If this the procedure you're following but still experiencing issues, log out from the app, force quit it, log back in again and follow the procedure again. 

Let me know how it goes. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Force stopping and reopening worked, but it isn't long before it stops loading profiles again. This is a bit annoying. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Annjunie wrote:

Force stopping and reopening worked, but it isn't long before it stops loading profiles again. This is a bit annoying. 

This is a problem with the phone's memory management.  I have this same problem with my new phone,  but never had the problem with the old phone. It is an inconvenience, to be sure, but it does work.

Best Answer
0 Votes

When I go to add friends,  it tells me I have no Facebook friends. I literally have over 800 friends so I'm not sure what's going on... how do I get it to connect to my Facebook? 

Best Answer
0 Votes