Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Atrial fib notification

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi

I keep seeing the words 'Atrial Fib Notification' then it says ' tap here ' for status

Which then states no notification.

Trying to figure out if this is an alert or just a feature that you can access. Dont see it all the time.

Thanks

Jenni

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@Jenni63 , A warm welcome to the Community! Thank you for your message. 

Fitbit doesn’t analyze your data in real time. If you receive a notification, it means we saw signs of an irregular rhythm that may be AFib in the last 24 hours (with regular device syncing).

You can see the details/History of the  Irregular Rhythm Notifications . Please tam on the Discovery Tab> Assessments & Reports.> Irregular Rhythm Notifications tile

If Fitbit detects signs of any irregular heart rhythms that might be AFib, you see a list of notifications and when they occurred. Note that each notification is marked Unread until you tap it to view more information.

More about this can be read here: 

OpenHow do I view my irregular rhythm details or history?

OpenHow does the irregular rhythm notifications feature work?

And the main Article is this one: 

How do Fitbit Irregular Rhythm Notifications check for atrial fibrillation (AFib)?

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes