Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto detect workout mode doesn't detect Interval training

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
My HIIT workouts are not getting accounted for under the new autodetect of aerobic exercises. The workout if usually for 20 mind with heart rate between 110-120, usually burn 160 calories, but this doesn't get detected for the last 2 days, after the system was updated and the"workout" mode taken away from the exercises.
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

It's great to see you aroound the Community my friend @Ahfh2016Woman Very Happy What tracker do you have? Keep in mind that with Fitbit Charge 2, you can complete a series of guided intervals during your workout.

Before you start your workout, you can set the length of the intervals and the total number of rounds you want to complete. You can choose from these three ranges:

• Move period: From 10 seconds up to 19 minutes, 59 seconds
  • Rest period: From 10 seconds up to 19 minutes, 59 seconds
  • Repeat (total number of rounds): One to 49 times

To set your intervals:

1. From the dashboard, tap the tracker tile.
  2. Tap your tracker.
  3. Tap Exercise Shortcuts.
  4. Tap Interval Workout. If Interval Workout isn’t listed in the menu, you’ll need to add it to your exercise shortcuts. For step-by-step instructions, see How do I customize the Exercise menu on my tracker?
  5. Set your intervals.

Keep in mind the interval lengths and total number of rounds you set will remain as the default options until you change them. If you do the same workout often, you don’t need to set the intervals each time.

To start an interval workout, complete these steps:

1. Press the button on your tracker until you see the Exercise screen.
  2. From the Exercise menu, tap to find Interval Workout.

Your tracker will vibrate and you’ll see the word “move” on your screen when you should begin moving. When it’s time to recover, your tracker will vibrate again and you’ll see the word “rest” on your screen. This pattern will repeat until you’ve completed all rounds.

During your workout, the following interval stats are displayed on your screen:

• Countdown of the time left in your current round
  • Number of rounds that remain in your workout
  • Total time left in your workout

You can view other real-time stats including your heart rate and estimated calories burned by tapping your tracker during the workout.

As I've mentioned at the very beginning, the interval feature is only available for the Charge 2. If you don't have that tracker, would you mind to give me more details about how you've been tracking your aerobics? Do you use SmartTrack?

Hope this helps!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes