Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barcode scanning

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
The add this to our database function does not work
Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hello there @SunsetRunner thanks for stopping by my friend. Note that this option is only available if you have selected on your settings the US food data base. On the contrary if you are using a different data base it won't be available. You can review this settings on your app by doing the following:

1. Open the left upper corner three lines icon

2. Select "Account"

3. Swipe to the option "Settings"

4. Scroll down until you see the option of "Food data base".

5. Here you will be able to see which data base you are using.

Here is another post where I talk about this feature with another member of our community who was having the same issue. Perhaps you'll find more information to this matter here.

Let me know if you have more questions, I'll be around. Robot wink

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
Hi Roberto, when will the option to add new info become available for other regions? I'm sure those if us in other countries would also benefit from this option. I have a number of items I would like to add full details for.
Best Answer
Never mind, just read your other post that advises this is on the way. Hopefully not too far away!
Best Answer

Hello, hello @Ambergem142, welcome to our community. I wish I could give you an estimated timeframe when will be available the bardcode scanner to add food for other countries. But I haven't heard any news so far; but I'm sure the wait wont be too long. 

Keep posting in our community and see ya' later. Robot wink

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer