Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery not lasting

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Ok so I've had heaps of trouble with the fit bit flex . Think I'm on my 4th or 5th . Can't actually remember. Haven't had much luck. This latest 1 has been problem free until the last few weeks. Haven't had this 1 that long. Rough guess 6 months. The battery just doesn't keep charge for long now and it's not registering properly in the all. Eg . It will say battery life medium when it's dead flat empty also i find i need to recharge very frequently as in like every few days where as before a week would be minimal before recharge required. That was when I was at my peak fully smashing in treadmill etc but late Dec last year i broke my foot so clearly haven't been doing a great deal. Yet it's still not holding charge?
Best Answer
0 Votes
2 BEST ANSWERS

Accepted Solutions

It's nice to have you here @Lewi! I have came across some instances where the tracker is not charging correctly as consequence the battery drains quickly. I recommend checking out the charging instructions just to make sure that it has been done properly. There are also some great tips to get a longer battery life, you can check them out here. Once you have done that, you can keep an eye on its behavior, since the battery not lasting and the irregular syncing may be caused by a software issue. At that point you will need to contact our Support team. They will further investigate this matter and provide a good resolution as well.

I hope this helps. Let me know the outcome.

P.S. I just merged your post since they are related to the issue you're having.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
I've had a bit better luck with this 1 for now .. fingers crossed

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7
To add to my battery lasting q I've noticed it's not synchronizing properly again too ugh .am i jinxed or what 😕
Best Answer
0 Votes

It's nice to have you here @Lewi! I have came across some instances where the tracker is not charging correctly as consequence the battery drains quickly. I recommend checking out the charging instructions just to make sure that it has been done properly. There are also some great tips to get a longer battery life, you can check them out here. Once you have done that, you can keep an eye on its behavior, since the battery not lasting and the irregular syncing may be caused by a software issue. At that point you will need to contact our Support team. They will further investigate this matter and provide a good resolution as well.

I hope this helps. Let me know the outcome.

P.S. I just merged your post since they are related to the issue you're having.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi there. Thanks. I will endeavor to try what you have suggested . Cheers for that
Best Answer
0 Votes

You're completely welcome @Lewi! Feel free to reply if further assistance is needed. Cheers!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Me too. Battery is good for not much more than a year.
Best Answer
I've had a bit better luck with this 1 for now .. fingers crossed
Best Answer

I have a Versa 3 and we just had to replace the screen because it was cracked. The first one I received lost power in @2 months and the seller's replacement is not holding a charge. I took it off the charger an hour ago and I'm down to 87 % already. Any help appreciated.

Best Answer
0 Votes