Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Been a while, no longer syncing.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I used my Flex while I was pregnant, and quit when my son was born. I charged it up today in hopes to start getting back into shape. But, since I've used it last, the app has apparently updated along with getting Windows 10? My last update says Feb. 28th of this year. But it wouldn't sync to my computer again. I removed the bluetooth USB plug-in and downloaded the app on my Android instead. But I can't seem to sync to that either.

Can someone tell me how to get this synced to my Android device? Is there a way to sync to both my phone and computer? (If not, that's fine. I can just use my phone.) If "resetting" the Flex is what I need to do, that's fine also, but I don't know how to do that either. ^_^

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

Hello and welcome to the forums @ashleeatx

Congrats on the new baby boy!

I moved this to the Android forum area to get you some assistance.

Since you haven't used it in a while, do a restart. Follow the procedure and do it three times to ensure it's done. click

You might want to see if you need to update the firmware of your Flex. Click to learn how.

Let us know how things go for you.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you!

So my firmware is up to date. But resetting it didn't seem to help. Do I need to be logged out of my app, and perhaps delete my Flex from my account and restart like that, too?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@ashleeatx  Can't hurt to log out of the account and turn off bluetooth. Restart the phone and then turn on bluetooth and log in.

If the restarting of the Fitbit hasn't helped, you may need to get with customer support.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Awesome, I'll try it all, thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Okay, so am I getting it right that Fitbit doesn't support the Galaxy Note? Just all the Notes after it??

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't see just the Note listed, only Note II and newer.

Are you able to get it to sync with Windows 10? It is a bit different from Windows 8.1, but doesn't use a dongle.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Alright, so I deleted the app from my phone since it isn't compatible. I'd already deleted it from my computer, so I just got the app again. When I log in and try to sync my bit, it says that my bluetooth isn't on, even though it is. So I plugged in the dongle anyway, and still nothing.

This is what I get:

fb.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

@ashleeatx seems you've done all you can from your end, so

contact customer support at this link - click

There is a phone number for the USA, an online chat option and web based email for those out of the area.

Keep us informed.

Best Answer
0 Votes