Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze and GS8

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've been going through a lot of the post looking for answers and just haven't found any. I got a new GS8 a couple of weeks ago and my blaze doesn't work with it. I've called support and went through steps with them and still no success. They sent me a new blaze because they said it was a problem with it. Still have all the same problems. 

I do not get any notifications from my phone. 

Most of the time it doesn't sync, and when it does, it takes forever. 

And now the battery only last for a couple of days. 

I set it up through the app and went into the phone and made sure it has permissions. 

When I open my Bluetooth settings, it shows the blaze as an available device, not connected. Is that correct?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

I've been going through a lot of the post looking for answers and just haven't found any. I got a new GS8 a couple of weeks ago and my blaze doesn't work with it. I've called support and went through steps with them and still no success. They sent me a new blaze because they said it was a problem with it. Still have all the same problems. 

I do not get any notifications from my phone. 

Most of the time it doesn't sync, and when it does, it takes forever. 

And now the battery only last for a couple of days. 

I set it up through the app and went into the phone and made sure it has permissions. 

When I open my Bluetooth settings, it shows the blaze as an available device, not connected. Is that correct?

Best Answer
0 Votes