Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze firmware issue

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello, i have been in the last few weeks had issues with my Blaze linking with my phone and staying linked. i have a Sony Z5 and until now no issue, i now no longer recieve my messages on my watch and fitbit support say i need an update. the app is not showing a new vision is available so i have no idea where to go from here. i have linked mu blaze to my phone tablet and my partners phone and no firmwere update indecated. The website is saying a new one is avaiable. can anyone help at all? Many thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

A warm welcome to the Community @purple.kiwi. The reason why you might be having problems connecting your tracker with your phone is because Sony Z5 is not a compatible mobile device. About the update, you can verify if your tracker needs an update by following the instructions provided in the How do I update my tracker's firmware? post.

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

A warm welcome to the Community @purple.kiwi. The reason why you might be having problems connecting your tracker with your phone is because Sony Z5 is not a compatible mobile device. About the update, you can verify if your tracker needs an update by following the instructions provided in the How do I update my tracker's firmware? post.

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

ok thank you, i think i have resolved the issue now

Best Answer

You are welcome @purple.kiwi. I am glad to hear that the issue has been resolved. If you need anything else, do not hesitate in posting it. 

Happy stepping! Woman Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi. Downloaded fitbit app on my note 5, joined, paired+synced but my blaze doesnt turn on when not in charger. No icons, no reset tracker, no paperclip trick...nothing! Ive spent an hour on fitbit DIYs here and honestly pretty frustrated now. Please help me because im fat!!

Best Answer
0 Votes