Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze not syncing to Sony Xperia Z1

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just picked up a Blaze today and got it all set up and am now having some issues getting it to sync to my phone. Noticed it when I tried to change the watch face and the sync went forever and then just stopped. Still said it ws last synced 40 minutes ago and the watch face didn't change. Tried again and it then said it was synced 4 minutes ago and the watchface is still the same.

I've restarted the fitbit, restarted my phone, restarted my phone bluetooth, uninstalled and reinstalled the app and nothing has helped.

Any ideas??

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@yasminek wrote:

Just picked up a Blaze today and got it all set up and am now having some issues getting it to sync to my phone. Noticed it when I tried to change the watch face and the sync went forever and then just stopped. Still said it ws last synced 40 minutes ago and the watch face didn't change. Tried again and it then said it was synced 4 minutes ago and the watchface is still the same.

I've restarted the fitbit, restarted my phone, restarted my phone bluetooth, uninstalled and reinstalled the app and nothing has helped.

Any ideas??

@yasminek I have the daily issue of no sync. On the Sony it can be caused because you have WiFi set as well.

Also make sure your have Fitbit App V2.20.1.

When it syncs it is immediate. But, when it struggles I also find it is having conflict with other devices and Bluetooth. My Surge was the same.

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Colinm39 I have fitbit app version 2.21.2 - the latest version. 

My wifi is also off, and I have no other devices connected to my phone via bluetooth, or even within a discoverable distance 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

@yasminek wrote:

@Colinm39 I have fitbit app version 2.21.2 - the latest version. 

My wifi is also off, and I have no other devices connected to my phone via bluetooth, or even within a discoverable distance 😞

@yasminek Thyank for advising the App version.. At my end it still syas Im up to date. So obviuosly Fitbit are progressively rolling it out .

I can't test, but on my version it just synced OK.

I have also found if I go outside, well away from my home computer environment,5 computers, 4 mobile phones and a WiFi network works, WiFi printe and Panasonic cordless phones the syncing works on the Android.

I will check again when your Vwersion comes through..

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Colinm39 Yeah it might be an issue with the app update then 😞

I'll try the whole going outside and away from everything when it's not freezing cold and pitch black! Thanks for the tip! I'll let you know if it works.

Best Answer
0 Votes