Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth connection issues between my Charge 3 and my Samsung Galaxy 10

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

I noticed that my Charge 3 was 5 minutes slow. When I checked my fit bit phone app there was no synch update since some time in January. I tried synching but it failed. I checked the bluetooth connection but it wasn't there. I tried to reconnect my fitbit but it didn't reconnect. I looked up the Fitbit suggestions for bluetooth connection troubleshooting and I've done every single suggestion. 

I've now disconnected every bluetooth thing from my phone and my Charge 3 still won't connect. The phone says it sees the Charge 3 and the Charge 3 supplies a 4 digit connecting code which I input to the fitbit app on my phone, then the phone says it's connecting and it keeps trying. A message appears saying it's taking longer than expected but "we're on it!" Except it keeps failing. I've tried at least a dozen times, no exaggeration. And yes, both phone and fitbit are connected to their chargers when I undertake every frustrating attempt. None of your advice works. Please advise.

Thanks

Helen

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

I've also been experiencing syncing issues. It started with my Alta HR that I troubleshooted with a Fitbit support person. They suggested a new Fitbit. I bought a Charge 3. It synced on Day 1 and at some point, unpaired itself with my phone and now won't pair or sync. Not with my phone or my computer. I've done all the things (uninstalled and reinstalled, restarted my phone, disconnected all paired devices, searched forums, checked settings on my Charge and my phone and my laptop, etc.) I'm guessing if others are having the same issue, it's a Fitbit issue? What's Fitbit doing to correct this problem? I'm more than a little mad that I bought a new device on Supports suggestion and it turns out it wasn't my device at all.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I agree that it appears to be a fitbit issue. 

Sent from Yahoo7 Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem. Carge 3 keeps losing time and I have done everything, but for naught. Fitbit did and update March 17 and my problems began around that time.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hopefully they can help us.

Regards

Helen

Best Answer
0 Votes
I was told they are working on a fix, but don't know how long it will take.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Um, it is now November. Has anyone come across a fix yet?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Anyone been able to sync the Fitbit Charge 3 consistently? Any other device seems to pair in seconds. On the Fitbit I have to try a few times. The Bluetooth connectivity also keeps dropping.

Best Answer
0 Votes

There was a time that I could connect and sync my Charge 3 to my Samsung galaxy S10+ and my laptop running Windows 10 Pro via Bluetooth. Now I can't sync to either one. In my phone it will recognize the Charge 3 but it won't sync. In the laptop it used to show up in the printers and devices folder as Charge 3 via Bluetooth. What ever recent update to the firmware probably corrupted the stack. There should be a patch for release by now.

Best Answer
0 Votes