Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brand new Versa Lite stuck on version 38.331.30

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just bought a Versa Lite and it paired up fine, did a first update on the setup. When I tried to get new watch faces and app it says that both my phone app and my fitbit have to be on the latest version. My phone app is updated, but my versa lite is on firmware version 38.331.30 and no update is showing up. Tried to restart fitbit and phone, tried to pair them again, nothing changes. The only thing support says is to connect it to your computer, but nothing happens. Got the windows app on the pc, no update there either. Tried the fitbit site dashboard, it won't even say the firmware version there. No update button shows up, there's no "check for updates" option anywhere, and I can't get more watch faces or apps for the versa.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Fixed by doing the thing they tell you not to do. Factory reset. Did a fresh new setup of the Versa Lite, it finished on a newer version of the firmware and it allowed me to update to the latest version and finally get new watch faces and apps. It only took me a whole morning and part of the afternoon without a single successful contact to customer support. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Fixed by doing the thing they tell you not to do. Factory reset. Did a fresh new setup of the Versa Lite, it finished on a newer version of the firmware and it allowed me to update to the latest version and finally get new watch faces and apps. It only took me a whole morning and part of the afternoon without a single successful contact to customer support. 

Best Answer