Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bug issues when sharing workout heart rate info

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm not sure if anyone else is having this problem, but when I want to share the heart rate information from a workout in the Fitbit community, my Fitbit app crashes and I get a message that says there's a bug and that I should clear my cache. I then clear the cache and try again, but it still doesn't work. This is a bug that needs to be fixed for the next update release.

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

The same here ... same bug, same error.

App rel 3.65.1 (36567071)

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same exact issue

Best Answer
0 Votes
UPDATE: Last night, I posted the heart rate info from a kickboxing workout
I completed and it surprisingly worked.

Next time I do an activity, I'll try it again and see if it works!
Best Answer

I'm having  the same issue. I worked with support today and had it  escalated. Hope to see a positive resolution. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have been having this same issue on Android the past 2-3 weeks. I have a Charge 2.

ALSO! If the entire heartrate chart in the app is solid yellow, as in it isn't displaying the other zone colors correctly (even if I was like, peak most the time) I can share the solid yellow chart via the Share > Heart icons.

If the activity shows the correct colors for the heartrate zones and I try to Share > Heart, the app crashes completely.

I've tried all combos of clearing the cache, uninstalling and reinstalling. And there's no consistent activity it's having the zone color + crash issue! Argh! Help!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue. Not found a way of resolving it.  😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

Any resolution to this?

Best Answer