Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call Notification for Ionic

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am getting the text and other notifications for the Ionic, but my call notifications are not coming through. I have done a lot, even troubleshooted with Fitbit customer service. Any ideas on how to fix this? Oh, I also get the missed calls notifications as well .

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @reels_03 , it's good to see you around visiting the Community forums for the first time. Welcome to the forums. 

I'm sorry to see that you've been experiencing trouble to get the call notifications with your Ionic, and thank you for confirming that you already contacted Customer Support about this. 

If you haven't done so already, make sure that you've exhausted all troubleshooting options in this article: My Fitbit device isn't receiving notifications from my phone.

Also, please confirm if the phone you're using to set up your notifications is currently present in this list of compatible devices

I hope this helps, please keep me posted. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @reels_03 , it's good to see you around visiting the Community forums for the first time. Welcome to the forums. 

I'm sorry to see that you've been experiencing trouble to get the call notifications with your Ionic, and thank you for confirming that you already contacted Customer Support about this. 

If you haven't done so already, make sure that you've exhausted all troubleshooting options in this article: My Fitbit device isn't receiving notifications from my phone.

Also, please confirm if the phone you're using to set up your notifications is currently present in this list of compatible devices

I hope this helps, please keep me posted. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello, I've done a lot of resetting and other things to get it working with no luck. After reviewing your phone list, I see that the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus is not on it. I do however see the S6 and Edge, idk if the plus had some other features. If not, then I guess my phone isn't compatible.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @reels_03 , thank you for your reply and providing this information. 

As you mentioned, I've also confirmed that the Samsung S6 Edge Plus is not listed as a compatible device at the moment, if a device isn’t listed it doesn’t mean it won’t work with a Fitbit tracker or smartwatch, however, we cannot guarantee optimal performance on devices for which we have not tested and confirmed compatibility. 

These steps mentioned earlier have been useful to other users having trouble with the notifications, but it may not work in a consistent way of the phone is not present in the list of compatible devices. 

I hope this helps, let me know if you have any questions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes