Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call notification comes after caller hangs up

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a brand new versa 2 and my fitbit app is on my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. I get notifications for my emails and texts immediately with no problems but when a call comes in it doesn't show the caller or vibrate until the caller hangs up. The whole reason I wanted the smartwatch was to be able to see the caller as I work in healthcare and use it to determine if I need to drop everything and run for the phone or not.  I had a Charge 2 previously and never had an issue.  I did the setups and uninstalls and everything with no change. Any ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @StaceyE, welcome to the Community Forums! Sorry for the delay in responding your post.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and for the details that were shared in your post. To better assist you with this, can you please let me know when was the first time you experienced this issue and how many times since then? If you haven't already done so, pleas try the troubleshooting steps that are specified on our help article: How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device? and let me know how it goes.

Keep me posted and let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes
The issue has been since the first day I got my Fitbit.  As I said, all notifications come through except incoming calls.  I only get a vibrate and a notification after the caller has hung up and it tells me I had a missed call.  I have tried every suggestion on your help sites and gone to the forums to try anything that other people have done to resolve notification issues.  I have even enlisted the Fitbit chat help multiple times only to have them tell me to do the same things I have already done multiple times and nothing has changed.  I am about to return the item...I wanted a smartwatch specifically to have the features of a Fitbit as well as the capability of monitoring my phone easily since I have a job I cannot just stop and check my phone every time it rings.  Even my Charge 2 was able to show me incoming phone calls...I can't believe my choice to upgrade has cost me this feature!  Please let me know if I just need to give up and return this to Amazon.
Stacey
Best Answer
0 Votes