Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calorie Target

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I have set myself a calorie target of 800 cals (Blood Sugar Diet) on the Dashboard but it does not register on my phone. Phone is saying "get started". I could not find how to set my own target on the phone.

Thanks, Maefly.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Maefly272 Smiley Very Happy! Are you logging with the same credentials than your Fitbit.com Dashboard? Are you trying to set a Food Plan? 

If you've set it on your Dashboard online, please let me know. If you haven't, but want to do it on your phone do the following:

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap the Food Plan tile. This is the tile that says “Start a food plan” or, if you already have a food plan, shows the number of calories left for the day.
  2. Follow the onscreen instructions to set up your food plan and don't forget to save. In the Fitbit app for iOS you can choose to set your own calorie goal or have Fitbit help you set one.
  3. If you want to edit the intensity later, you can adjust your Food goal. To adjust your Food goal and other goals, follow the instructions in How do I track my fitness goals with Fitbit?

Have a nice day!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I wanted to set my own calorie target. I can do this on the dashboard but it disables the "calories in/out" function. This also disables the food plan on the app. So I cannot see my personalised calorie target or enter foods from the app, unless I use one of the food plan settings which have a different calorie target from the one I want. Ah well.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Gotcha my friend @Maefly272! Well this is the way it works since when you have set your own calorie goal the Food Plan isn't available or viceversa.

See the image below from my Dashboard

caloriegoalinvsout.png

Hope this helps my friend!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes