Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calorie budget is a day behind.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Screenshot_20220626-152635.png

My quick main view of my daily calorie intake is actuate, however when I click to see the more in depth view and my daily calorie budget, the budget has yesterday's calories listed instead of today's. All of the food log is correct with today's info. I've logged out, restarted phone, uninstalled and reinstalled the app and it's still wrong. When I look at yesterday's info the calorie budget is still showing a day behind.

You can see in the photo what my actual calories from today are. The macronutrients are also based on yesterday. Hard to track carbs when it's a day behind. 😞

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@Telahmarie Welcome to the forums. I apologize for the delayed response. 

Thanks for reaching out regarding the food log tool on the Fitbit app and the explanation. There was an overall issue with food log. Many features in the tool were not working properly. This was reported and now has been fixed with the last Fitbit app update. If you have not done so, please go to the Play Store on your smartphone and search for the Fitbit app and update it to the latest version. You can then try and log food again. I really appreciate your patience. 

Have a nice day!

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes