Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calorie intake over the past 30 days

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

As a returning user it would be encouraging to sign up to the Fitbit ecosystem knowing they maintained their product.  Any official word on when the Food Stats and missing adobe flash (which was EOL years ago) will be either removed or resolved?

Note, I did see community member comments on other post, but could not locate an official Fitbit representative's reply.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @laney_family and welcome to the Community.  I don't think we will ever read an official Fitbit reply on this issue.  You say you've been away from Fitbit for a while, but you don't say how long.  BTW, you joined just a few months after I did.  If you've been gone for several years, much has changed.  Fitbit current devices must use an Android/iOS phone or tablet for set up.  Current devices aren't compatible with the Fitbit app for Windows 10 or Fitbit Connect.  Many of the web based Premium features are gone or have been moved to the mobile app.  There are newer features like the Health Metrics and Stress Management features that were only added to the mobile app.  It seems like Fitbit is focusing its attention on current devices and features.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer