Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calories burned not showing up in Yoga activity

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I took a very active yoga class last night and timed it through my Charge 2.  The heart rate graph shows on the app, but no numbers and no calories burned show up.  Trust me, I know I burned some calories, what could have happened?

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @merrylouwho, let me start by giving you a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community. I couldn't help noticing you had a troubles with your Yoga class and your Charge 2, not showing your calories burned for the time of your activity.

Certainly this is an odd behavior, I'm wondering if this issue has persisted in a daily basis? If is the case I would recommend to perform a restart on your tracker, only in case of being necessary: How do I restart my Fitbit device?

Also make sure there are no manual activities that could be interfering with the time of the activity of your tracker, this may overwrite your data causing this type of issues. Now in the other case that there is no manual activity interfering, you can create one in order to have an average of your missing calories: For more details, this help article will serve as a reference: How do I manually log an activity or exercise?

See you later and take care!

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

HI I just saw your note.  I got on chat with FitBit the next day ans solved my issue.  I had accidentally pressed button twice and instead of recording my workout, it paused it!  The wonderful tech person helped figure out my calories burned for that hour and I was able to manually add it to my activity.

Best Answer
0 Votes