Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calories on dashboard dont match in food app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a fitbit versa, since about 1ish today my calories on my dashboard show the same amount on my fitbit but when I go into the food app bit they are much less. So it looks like the calories eaten are way more than what I've burnt off which isn't accurate. So for example right now I've burnt off 2204 calories, and had an intake of 1776, but when I go in the food app it says '1776 calories in, 1070 calories out??? Also just been for a swim and logged it on my fitbit but it's not showing on the app. This is really frustrating!!! Any ideas on how to resolve this?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @KateLeather, welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community! I'm sorry for the late response, I was  reading your calorie allowance is not accurate and your Fitbit app is not showing your Swim activity.

With your Calories, note that the Calories In vs Calories Out meter gives you a look at where you are for the current time of day. This will continually update (assuming your tracker syncs regularly) depending on the food logged and your activity level. Your activity level is determined by the steps you take, any exercises recorded by your tracker, and any activities you log manually. As you walk and exercise through the day, your caloric allowance will adjust to let you know how much more you can eat while staying within your goal zone. However I'm wondering if you can share some screenshots to have a closer look?  If you need help uploading screenshots, this post will served as a reference.

About the swim exercise, make sure your tracker is syncing. Also in occasions, it may take a few more minutes to compile your data in order to display your exercise in the app. I'm sure by now your exercise is on your Dashboard. Can you confirm this?

Don't forget to update your Fitbit app also. There is a new version that contain stability improvements. If you haven't install this new version pleaser review this post.

See you later and hope this helps.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes