Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calories sync are incorrect

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Haay guys,

I have the charge 2 for a week now and there is something wrong with my calories burned when I sync it with the app on my phone.

For example: on my fitbit it says calories burned 1600, I sync it with my phone and the number goes down to about 700, both in the app and on my fitbit. Today I burned 2000 calories and again the number goes down to 900. Can anyone please help me fix this or at least explain why it is doing this? I already tried restarting the fitbit, logging on and off in the app and I am not logging any exercises manually. Please help me! Thank you!!

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Jamie1990, welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community! I saw you are seeing your calories burned going down after sync.

Certainly this behavior is not normal so my recommendation is to set up your tracker again on your Fitbit account. If you need additional information about this please take a look at this post. It might help to resolved this issues you are experiencing.

See you around and hope this helps.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes