Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can log in with PC. Android reports invalid e-mail or password?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can log into my FotBit account with my Windows 10 PC, but using my cell Android reports invalid e-mail or password. It was working properly 24 hours ago. I've reloaded the Fitbit app, but can't log in. Thanks for any feedback.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @wbell, it's good to see you around in the forums for the first time. Sorry for the late reply. 

Thank you for sharing this information about your app not allowing your to log in. There were several users who reported this behavior in the last few days, but it seems that it's been resolved for many of them. Could you please confirm if you're experiencing this difficulty? 

If you're still having trouble with this, try to force quit the app, restart the phone and then try to log back in to your account to check if you get the same error message. 

Please keep me posted. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Hello @wbell, it's good to see you around in the forums for the first time. Sorry for the late reply. 

Thank you for sharing this information about your app not allowing your to log in. There were several users who reported this behavior in the last few days, but it seems that it's been resolved for many of them. Could you please confirm if you're experiencing this difficulty? 

If you're still having trouble with this, try to force quit the app, restart the phone and then try to log back in to your account to check if you get the same error message. 

Please keep me posted. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Dave,

I'm experiencing the same problem with logging back into my app on my phone. My activity wasn't logging on my app for last few days: I uninstalled app and turned off phone, re-started phone, downloaded app again but still says invalid user or email. Please help! :0)

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, welcome to the Fitbit Community forums @Suzyq666

Thank you for confirming that you've been experiencing the same problem when trying to log in to the Fitbit app and for sharing the steps that you already tried. 

I've sent your information to the Customer Support team for further assistance with this, but was informed that you already have a case created or that you already got in touch with them. 

Keep me posted

Best Answer
0 Votes

Im having similar issues. My fitbit app logged me out a few days ago and none of the passwords i tried worked and any attempt to retrieve or reset my password also doesnt work. No email has been sent to reset my password after trying a dozen times.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Dave, I am having same problem. Have uninstalled. Power cycled phone, re-installed. Force stopped, power cycled. Still same nag.  S-8 with latest update. Versa 2.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, welcome to the Fitbit Community forums @R-1.  Sorry for the late reply. 

Thank you for confirming that you've been having the same problem to access to your account or to create one. 

I've sent your information to the Customer Support team for further assistance with this, but was informed that you already have a case created or that you already got in touch with them. The response time has been a bit lower for these last few months, but you should be getting a reply soon. 

Please keep me posted. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Has this been solved? Recently got a fitbit and have this issue

Best Answer