Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't add card to wallet - Fitbit app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Getting error "Error Registering Sense with Fitbit Pay Wallet. Error connecting to service, try again later." I'm operating on an Android Galaxy S9 Android Version 10. I've tried removing the Fitbit app, reinstalling, re-connecting my Fitbit, clearing my cache, etc and the problem has been ongoing for months. Welcome any assistance on a solution!

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Pusheen Welcome to the forums. I will gladly help you set up a credit card with Fitbit pay. Thanks for the explanation and what you have already tried. At which point exactly did you receive this error message? Honestly, this is the first time, that I read this error message. 

Make sire that your Fitbit app is up to date and in case you are using mobile data on your smartphone to operate, please try it with a Wi-Fi connection and check if there is an improvement in the process. Thanks in advance. 

Have a nice day!

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@Pusheen Welcome to the forums. I will gladly help you set up a credit card with Fitbit pay. Thanks for the explanation and what you have already tried. At which point exactly did you receive this error message? Honestly, this is the first time, that I read this error message. 

Make sire that your Fitbit app is up to date and in case you are using mobile data on your smartphone to operate, please try it with a Wi-Fi connection and check if there is an improvement in the process. Thanks in advance. 

Have a nice day!

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello. The issue began when I moved over to my Sense. I have tried adding wallet with and without wifi and the app is up to date. Still no luck.

Best Answer
0 Votes