Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't connect Charge 2 to Samsung Galaxy A5

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just bought a Charge 2 and it won't connect to my phone. It allows me to enter the number and then it doesn't connect. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @LeanneFit, nice to have you here in the Fitbit Community, welcome aboard! I was reading you are having some troubles to set up your tracker.

In this case is important to mention the Galaxy A5 does not figure among the compatible devices, so we cannot guarantee the behavior of the Fitbit app in relation to its functionality since the app is not optimized to run as is expected. This doesn't mean the tracker or the app won't work, so it would not hurt to give it a try the following troubleshooting steps:

1. Turn off Bluetooth on your phone; wait 10 seconds, and then turn it back on.
  2. Try setting up your device again.
  3. Turn your Fitbit device off and back on using the instructions in this post: How to restart your Charge 2?
  4. Try setting up your device again.
  5. If you can't set up after a restart, reboot your phone or tablet (turn it off and then back on).
  6. Try setting up your device again.
  7. If you can't set up after the reboot, try uninstalling and reinstalling the Fitbit app.

Hope this helps and let me know if the issue persists.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes