Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't download the "Game Golf" app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

In my opinion custome4 support for the fitbit ionic is very poor, i am having issues downloading the "Game Golf" app, the erro4 message states that I must sync my device befor downloading which I have done several times as well as uninstalling with no success 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@dave7483 Welcome to the Fitbit Community.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced downloading the Game Golf. Thank you for your feedback and for trying to resolve the issue before contacting us. Please be aware that you can install up to 39 apps on your watch at a time. If you have followed our instructions to manage your apps from this article without luck, please perform a restart to your watch by following these steps.

If this doesn't help, please be so kind to attach a screen shot of the error message for further investigation.

Hope this helps. Let me know how it goes.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@dave7483 Welcome to the Fitbit Community.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced downloading the Game Golf. Thank you for your feedback and for trying to resolve the issue before contacting us. Please be aware that you can install up to 39 apps on your watch at a time. If you have followed our instructions to manage your apps from this article without luck, please perform a restart to your watch by following these steps.

If this doesn't help, please be so kind to attach a screen shot of the error message for further investigation.

Hope this helps. Let me know how it goes.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for your support, the issue has now been resolved thanks for your
help
Best Answer

@dave7483 Thanks for the update.

I'm glad to hear that you are now back on track.

Hope to see you around more often.

Best Answer
0 Votes