Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't get in to "manage 3rd Party Apps" in Fitbit app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I'm having trouble accessing the manage 3rd party apps section of the app. This has nothing to do with the actual 3rd party app, it's a fitbit app issue. It keeps looping around telling me to reset my password. I have reset my password multiple times and it does not help.  I input my email address, then before i can even input my password it redirects me to "forgot password" page. 

The "customer support" on the app was completely useless and wasted a bunch of my time unfortunately.  And I tried to send an email for support, to the email address that "customer support" suggested, but I got an auto response that they don't offer support via email. Wow, fitbit, I'd be embarrassed if I were you. Just looking to get this rectified ASAP, so I can use the features I paid for...... 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity
Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Christinecan.

Thank you for informing us about the difficulties you experienced with your Fitbit app and for the troubleshooting steps you’ve performed.

Our team is constantly working to improve our products and services. Your feedback is highly appreciated.

You can access and manage your 3rd party apps from the online Dashboard here.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer

I clicked on your link to the dashboard. It did not help. I can not access or manage third party apps. Nothing is listed or any option to add a third party app. Thanks

Best Answer