Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log into Fitbit app since reinstalling

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I was having some issues with the fitbit app this am so I tried uninstalling it and re-installing it. It asks me for my user name and password  and after I type them in it sends me a verification code. When I submit the verification code it then says "Fitbit.com is unavailable please try again in a few minutes". I have been trying for 2+ hours and still can not get into the re-installed app on my phone. 

I can log into my dashboard from my computer but the phone app will not let it happen. 

Hope someone can shed some light and help

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@SPGmd Nice to see you again in the forums. Please note there is a general issue affecting the Fitbit app. It has been reported and it has been solved already. Please go ahead and open the app and try logging into your account again. Thanks in advance!

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@SPGmd Nice to see you again in the forums. Please note there is a general issue affecting the Fitbit app. It has been reported and it has been solved already. Please go ahead and open the app and try logging into your account again. Thanks in advance!

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ok, so I can log into the app, but the period tracker is all kinds of messed up. 

Best Answer
0 Votes