Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log my calories burned in the Fitbit app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

On Monday and Tuesday I was able to log my excercise time and calories. Today I cannot log calories burned. It's whited out. I don't use the pre calculated calories within the app because it's wrong. What's going on?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

I don't know what's going on in your case, but if you would just use the exercise app on your tracker instead on logging your workouts, you could get calories burned based on your heart rate, probably more accurate than any other way your are doing it.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

I spent 2 hours on the Phone with Customer Support yesterday. I reiterated Several Times that it wasn't the Device, it was the App.  Every "fix" involved the Tracker. Not once did they suggest anything for the App.  It doesn't matter if it's a preloaded Exercise or one that you've added. Calorie count is "grayed out" with a predetermined number under 20.   The App relays this incorrect information to my  Calorie/Food Diary App. Luckily I can add exercises there 

The Rep sent it up the chain and I'm still waiting.

Best Answer
You are so right! Thanks for letting me know!
Sherisse
Best Answer