Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't open text messages on Versa

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I finally figured out how to receive notification on my phone Moto Z, my watch is a Versa, just bought it. I can receive Facebook messages and read them, but it will not let me read a text message. It say I have one, when I go to open it, it disappears.  Any ideas??  TIA

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
11 REPLIES 11

Welcome to the Forums @Flirty.

Let me help you figure out what could be going on.

It is possible that it is related to the settings of the Facebook Messenger app. Let's try to go into the app's settings and make sure that the option to see a preview of the message is turned on. That should cause the message to show up in your Versa's screen.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
I was able to solve my issue with customer service.
Thank you
Best Answer

Hello @Flirty.

Glad to read that you were able to resolve it thanks to Customer Service.

If you do not mind me asking, what is it that resolved the issue? I'm sure that other users would like to know what is going on and follow the same steps to get it to work.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Having the same issue with my Galaxy s6! How did you solve it? Thanks! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I had to change my settings, instead of text messages private, had to
change to be able to see on locked screen.
Best Answer

That did it! Thanks! 

Best Answer
You're more than welcome
Best Answer

Hello @Flirty. Welcome to the Forums @Tifmundy.

I apologize for the delay in my response. Thanks for sharing the steps that you tried to get it to work @Flirty.

Glad to read that it seems to be working correctly for both of you after changing those settings.

If you have the time, maybe you could visit one of our Discussion boards. Lots of different topics to talk about with other users.

Feel free to reach out with any further questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can someone share how to change text messages from private to public.  I am having the same problem of not being able to open my text messages on my fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

PS PS - I have an android

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi did u figure it out because im having the same problem 

Best Answer
0 Votes