Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't open the clock face and app tab in the mobile app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can't open the clock face and the app tab in the mobile app.

When i try to open the clock face tab my screen on my phone goes completely blank.

The all app tab only shows the loading screen but nothing happens.

First i thought maybe this is happening because i recently bought my Versa 3, but after 2 weeks it still does the same thing.

Also i thought that maybe this is a premium member thing, and because i'm not an premium member yet i'm not able to download anything or change my clock face. 

I tried deleting the app and then download it again, but this didn't work.

I tried restarting the Versa 3 thinking it was some issue with the watch but this didn't work either.

It's a shame it doesn't work because i want to be able to make my Versa 3 a little bit more personalized. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Normally the fix for Fitbit Apps quirks is to clear the cache, like

In Android phone Settings *

Apps

Fitbit

Storage - clear cache [not data]

Force Fitbit shutdown

[though it doesn't seem to fully]

Log back in to the Fitbit app

*Quick Shortcut: Press and hold the Fitbit launch icon, then App info [on some phones]

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried it out but it still did the same thing.

I even downloaded the windows app to see if maybe it would be different there, but even in the windows app it does the same.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is an odd issue and as you have done the troubleshooting probably best to inform Fitbit Support directly. They may be able to help you.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you, I've contacted them but i'm still waiting for a mail or something. I've done the live chat with an agent but I don't know if it worked or not.

Best Answer
0 Votes