Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't play mindfulness audio or recipe video files

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi everyone, 

I tried chatting with the support but their suggestions closed the app and I no longer see the option to chat with them on the app anymore.

The problem is, when I open a mindfulness audio or a recipe video (I only tried these so far), it doesn't play. It's just a black screen with a play button. It used to work a few weeks ago, maybe a month. 
In chat support, I was told to "force stop", didn't work. Logged out and in, didn't work. The only thing that worked was restarting my phone, then I could play the audio, however, after I quit the audio, it started repeating the same error message every second until I forced the app to close. Once I opened the app again without restarting my phone, the audio is no longer playing again. The error message is "an error occurred in com.fitbit.FitbitMobile. Close this app now? Cancel/OK? Every time I pressed "OK", the error message appeared again until I closed the app myself.

The Fitbit version is 3.58, android version is 11 RP1A.200720.011. MIUI version is MIUI global 12.5.7 stable.

I would really appreciate the help since I can't even reach fitbit support anymore. Is there a reason why I don't see the chat option anymore? Maybe because I contacted them three times already since I had to keep closing the app? 
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

there are several ways to reach support - choose one - click to see them

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes