Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't sychronise with health 365 app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can't sychronise with health 365 app

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi everyone. I looked up Health 365 and found the following information. 

Important Note:

For optimum usages, please ensure your phone is set to Singapore Timezone (GMT +8).

For any enquiries, please call our hotline at 1800 567 2020 or email us at stepschallenge@hpb.gov.sg.​

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
17 REPLIES 17

Hi @Subamari. I don't see health 365 listed anywhere in Fitbit Help as being compatible with the Fitbit app. You may want to check with with Health 365 to see what they say? 

Best Answer

Had the same problem. Minimally you have to allow:

"Activities and exercise" & "fitbit settings" for it to work

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Jade,

I have problem syncing my fitbit to 365 as well, what do you mean by setting minimally on the fitbit settings?

Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone. I looked up Health 365 and found the following information. 

Important Note:

For optimum usages, please ensure your phone is set to Singapore Timezone (GMT +8).

For any enquiries, please call our hotline at 1800 567 2020 or email us at stepschallenge@hpb.gov.sg.​

Best Answer

Hi Carol,

Thanks, I'm able to sync to the 365 now after changing from auto clock setting to GMT+8.

Greatly appreciate your help.

Best Regards 

Fion

Best Answer

Hi, Thanks. Step syncing works. Are you managed to sync the MVPA points as well? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yup, it track and sync into my MVPA for my healthy 365.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I need advice! For those using 365 HPB app, I can sync my steps from my Fitbit! But I stop getting rewards from HPB when I cross 10k steps and when I finished one tier, I also don’t get the 750 points added. Why?

Best Answer
0 Votes

It would be better to direct that question to the developer since it is not a Fitbit app. Here is the info I found on them earlier:

Important Note:

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did but the developer has yet replied. So I try my luck here. =D

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hopefully one of the folk who use it will have an idea for you. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
  • Hello, may i know where u change the clock setting at? 
  • I cant find it

thank u

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi. After i change the time to GMT +8  still cannot synchronise with health 365. What else should i do?

Best Answer

Hi, I am trying to sync my new Versa 2 with Healthy 365. I have sync my watch with the fitbit app and my time zone is set correctly. Pls help. Thank you. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

What I did is from the fitbit advanced setting, switch off the automatic time zone and select the time zone as GMT+8.00 Singapore and it works after I restarted my phone. Hope it helps.

Best Answer

What I did is from the fitbit advanced setting, switch off the automatic time zone and select the time zone as GMT+8.00 Singapore and it works after I restarted my phone. Hope it helps.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your reply. The sync is a bit delayed and after a few tries, the Healthy 365 is able to sync with the fitbit app! 😊

Best Answer
0 Votes