Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't sync my Fitbit Versa

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

They messed up big time with their update last Friday. Today it says new version available but it didn't fix. guess I start shopping but it won't be a Fitbit.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @jeffladd55, welcome to the Community Forums.

First, I appreciate your effort and patience for troubleshooting this situation before posting over here, I totally understand how frustrating this matter can be for you. If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check how the syncing procedure works here and see if there's a missing requirement on your mobile device that's preventing the syncing procedure to be completed.

Then, you can move forward and try the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: Why won't my Fitbit device sync? and let me know how it goes. 

Let me know if further assistance is needed and if you have any additional questions.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @jeffladd55, welcome to the Community Forums.

First, I appreciate your effort and patience for troubleshooting this situation before posting over here, I totally understand how frustrating this matter can be for you. If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check how the syncing procedure works here and see if there's a missing requirement on your mobile device that's preventing the syncing procedure to be completed.

Then, you can move forward and try the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: Why won't my Fitbit device sync? and let me know how it goes. 

Let me know if further assistance is needed and if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes