Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot connect mine and my spouse's Fitbit to one account

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

We both have fitbit, but I only use one account and tablet. The app doesn't allow me to set up both devices on one account........but somehow you allow kids watches as family??

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Gemini2327  a Family Account is for the child to be supervised by an adult and it's only for the Ace series. For adults, you can share one tablet or phone, but you need to have your own accounts. That's why you can't set up both devices on your one account. Just need an email address to make that other account.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Welcome to the forums, @Gemini2327@Odyssey13 Thanks for your great help!

@Gemini2327 I have moved your post to the Android App board so you can have more chances of receiving help from the community.

Thank you for your inquiry. I'd like to explain that our Fitbit devices use your personal information to calculate your stats and provide you with more personalized resources to help you achieve your goals. As a result, you'll need to create your own Fitbit account that is separate from your spouse's. However, as our friend mentioned, you can both use the same mobile device to sync your Fitbit devices to your own accounts. For more information, I suggest reviewing this help article.

Best Answer